Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can not be forced to let me also put your own

Feelings can not be forced , like a pair of shoes , even more beautiful shape , prices are expensive , but if you are not fit to wear , or uncomfortable, even his feet were raw ... the results are only one , is not suitable . Such as feelings , even the best external conditions , strong economic strength again , but do not call , is no good .
What is love ? What is the feeling ? What is a heart ? These are TV and film interpretation of the plot repeatedly to the practical life, and we fully appreciate how extraordinary ? I once lost and confused , even a little give up on themselves to think how such a long life , why not a year, day, or an hour ... Why such a long years of my life , why would feel in the waste and waste , why their Mind can never meet , never feel that they are not good enough , not perfect, not to their satisfaction ? General feeling of missing a corner somewhere , like cracks in the glass , like a stain on the white screen ...
Everyone has everyone's living law, every person to get along with each view and outlook on life ... Since when , my heart begins to balance, always in pursuit of some illusory things , certain unrealistic to think ahead Will be better ... so , doomed to be lost because they fail , will feel sad , because never have . Therefore, doomed in a lonely night, alone miss ...
The guy who ... I did not want to " blow " you never want more "harm" you, me and you do not blame only blame fate , feeling that things are not hard to get , do not feel that rely on time can nurture. .. So, I have to give up , be sure to stop there , as did JJ said to me , willing , there are homes have too ...
Over the past these days , more is moved , all you do for me I remember , you pay for me and I very grateful , but I can not make them smile, not your doing is not good enough It would be inappropriate ... is all that we can not be forced , so please let me also put yourself.
Like a long time , finally put it to you today, clearly , even had to cheat you have a new boyfriend ... Actually, my real purpose is to let you give up and stop wasting time and in me Energy , not worth it. I own it , obviously you do not have any feeling , but once again allows itself to accept you on my "good" , is my wrong , I have to kill your own vanity , but also harm themselves. So, today, on as farewell .
Finally made the decision ... finally determined for each day after that he will again face one of the world , though will be lonely, would be lonely, but I believe I will certainly strong will survive this The Curse of 100 days .
Up days, I promise a wish , give yourself a better future promise .

No comments:

Post a Comment